August 12-14th 2022!
Ignite Retreats, Teulon, MB.
The I Am Festival.
Welcome to an experience that takes the best of a retreat (restore, revive, relax), and the best of a festival (phenomenal music, play, and community) and combines it to create an immersive experience to serve your soul.
A place where you can take deep breaths during your outdoor yoga class, explore new ways of navigating your well-being, move your body and dance the night away with some of Mantiboa’s best musicians.
We consider it an honor and a privilege to provide this opportunity to you.
Featuring The Restiful Rejuvenation Lounge
Like a vendor fair, only all the vendors are service providers of health, wellness, and self-care. And instead of purchasing services, you wander through, sign up, and be served, up to 3 services are included in the price of your weekend pass.
Here’s a list of some of the services and heartfelt service providers that were featured in 2021:
- Message Therapy by RMT’s Abeth Encarnacion, Peter Isaak, & Robyn Claus
- Reflexology by Debbie Pescitelli of Mind, Body, Sole Reflexology
- Astrological Readings and Universal Understanding by Leah Light
- Authentic Relating and Connection by Ali Tataryn
- Meditation by C
- Reiki and chakra cleansing by Brie Henderson
- Breathwork by Shaun Scrymgeour and Danielle Caners
- Pranassage by Derek Pang
- Sound & Crystal Healing, Play & Art by Rachel Starbloom
- Mobile Sauna by Ford Rock ‘n Wood
- Laughing Yoga and more by Tim Barlow (Dr. Happiness)
- Nutrition and Well-Being by Marla Barr
- Compliment Booth & Song-writing by Sophie Stevens
- Ayurvedic Assessments by Purnima Chaudhari
- Inner Awareness Soul Transformation Teachings from Darlene Drewniak
- Osteopathy by Koorosh Saxton
- and more, up to three services included in your ticket price.
**NOTE: the services are offered as practitioners are available. Respectfully sign up and seek out the services that you are in most need of.
About the I Am Festival
A Festival Experience of Expression, Rejuvenation, Play, and Celebration
A Personal Retreat Weekend
Less than an hour outside Winnipeg!
Relax, Unplug, Recharge, Elevate
Your Wellness Journey Immersed In Nature
Hosted on Ignite Retreats. One of Manitoba’s most unique festival and retreat grounds. This space has been built specifically to host retreats and festival experiences.
You’ll enjoy unique installs and spaces that include some folk festival campground icons like “The Hive” and the “The Ship.” Even the bathroom experience was built by the infamous “Castle Boys.”
At Ignite Retreats, enjoy acres and acres of trees, walking trails, and well trees camping sites.
The main stage is literally nestled among the popular trees, a sight to see.
Mind, Body and Soul
For the Yogis, it’s yoga out in nature.
For the explorers, its Wisdom walks through groomed trails where green leaves filter sunshine rays to light the path ahead.
For the introspective, it’s inspirational talks to open the mind and meditation calm the nervous system.
For those searching, it’s a place filled with individuals who have had their own journeys to share.
For lovers of music and expression, it’s a place to be moved, inspired, and filled up.
You’ll find it difficult to find a place so conducive to unplugging, relaxing, and transforming. Many people travel miles, over oceans, to get this type of experience. For the Manitobian’s, we’ve built it for you in your own backyard.
You can’t un-know the feeling of being one with yourself and with nature. It’s an experience that writes on the canvas of your “I Am” and becomes a part of you.
Your Personal Journey
As you are greeted by the Welcome team, you’ll be guided through the paths to the festival grounds where you’ll come through Center Camp and feel the heartbeat of the festival grounds. Nature will flow in through your inhales and relax your soul.
It’s an experience that will fill you up.