I Am Festival Presents: Comm-Unity
An online gathering for the I Am Community & Friends of I Am
(Now with a Family-Focused Track)
In response to COVID-19 and the need for physical-distancing, I Am is connecting people online. Thanks to the technology from ZOOM, we can create an authentic, fun and rejuvenating escape for our community and friends of the I Am community. Tell your friends, it’s free and come hang out for an hour and experience some Social Connection.
Imagine the “I Am Festival” feelings, but online, and shorter.
It’s a FREE 60-minute, online event with the intention of creating social connection and entertainment.
We’ve got music, some breakouts from the incredible I Am community of presenters and always a dance party.
Saturday: April 4th
Time: 10:00AM – 11:00AM
9:50 – Log in – time for folks to get technology sorted out
10:00 – Welcome and Connect
10:10 – Breakout Session (see details below)
10:50 – Wrap up and Dance Party
Choose a Breakout Session:
When you register, choose from one of the three mini sessions to experience a little of the I Am Festival at a time when we could really use the connection and rejuvenation. We have some incredible presenters offering:
- Intuitive Unwind – SomaSensing with Joy Onyschak: Release tension and stored stress with simple, gentle movements intended to rejuvenate your tissues and calm the nervous system. With inquiring guidance, go within, find ease, suppleness and fascial integrity. Tap into your embodied resiliency and centered ability to respond.
- Permission to Lose your Mind, and How to get it back Again: Mental Health talk with Track Thibodeau
- Breakout Room for the Kids – Family-focused fun with Movement and Games by Derek Pang and Tim Barlow
- Arrive 10 minutes early to settle in, and ask any questions you may have.
- Visit www.zoom.us to download the Zoom app (it’s free!) to your device prior to the event time.
- Ensure you are in a space where you feel comfortable engaging in this experience, and you won’t feel too distracted; it’s okay to have others around if you’re okay with it. You may also wear headphones if you wish to.
- Invite your friends and share the link with them.
- Come with an open heart – we believe it’s important that we learn and practice alternative ways of connecting – come play with us!
- Space is limited to the number of guests that can join – so register early.