I AM Festival ~ Vendor Village
Vendor Village Information
The I Am Festival knows that a great event isn’t the same without having the right vendors there. We are looking for quality over quantity allowing participants to experience products and services that are infused with the mind, body, and soul themes. We are taking applications for three vendor categories: Food, Merchandise, and Services.
Please fill out the application below and provide a thorough description of your work. Selected vendors will be contacted with a vendor information package. If your application is accepted, you will be invited to pay the $100 Vendor Fee in order to secure your spot at the festival. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest.
Please remember this event is being held outside so electricity is not available. Vendors are encouraged to bring their own table, shade and presentation materials and are encouraged to get creative with how they beautify their area. Table and tent rentals are also available.
Be as descriptive as possible in your application. At this time we are not expecting a quality Wi-Fi or cell phone reception to be available.
Vendor hours will be posted shortly.
Vendor Village Gallery
- How many people are expected at the event?
- Including volunteers and talent, it is expected to be 350 people.
- Is there electricity?
- No. Generators will be limited to sound and stage equipment only and otherwise need to be approved.
- Can I run a generator?
- Only upon approval, so you best be creating something amazing to justify the noise pollution.
- If I have an idea, can I get more space?
- Maybe. We love ideas, especially good ones that will contribute to participants having a unique and amazing experiences.
- Can I rent a table and tent?
- Yes! A table and vendor tent can be rented for $100.00 for both days. Please see order page for details.
- Can I bring my food truck?
- This is a great idea. Self-contained food trucks are perfect as there will be no access to water or electricity on site.
If you have trouble with the form loading below, follow this link to submit an application.