I Am Festival Vendor Village
Vendor Village Information
The I Am Festival knows that a great event isn’t the same without having the right vendors there. We are looking for quality over quantity allowing participants to experience products and services that are infused with the mind, body, and soul themes. We are taking applications for three vendor categories: Food, Merchandise, and Services.
Please fill out the application below and provide a thorough description of your work. Selected vendors will be contacted with a vendor information package. If your application is accepted, you will be invited to pay the Vendor Fee in order to secure your spot at the festival. Vendor fees for 2021 are $100 for merchandise & services. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest.
Please remember this event is being held outside so electricity is not available. Vendors are encouraged to bring their own table, shade and presentation materials and are encouraged to get creative with how they beautify their area.
Be as descriptive as possible in your application. At this time we are not expecting a quality Wi-Fi or cell phone reception to be available.
As the vision for the 2021 I Am Festival comes to life – we’ll have more details as to what to expect. In the meantime, let us know you are interested!
Vendor Village Gallery
- How many people are expected at the event?
- We are keeping the 2021 all about coming back to Comm-Unity with an intimate gathering of around 150 people.
- Is there electricity?
- No. Generators will be limited to sound and stage equipment only and otherwise need to be approved.
- Can I run a generator?
- Only upon approval, so you best be creating something amazing to justify the noise pollution.
- If I have an idea, can I get more space?
- Maybe. We love ideas, especially good ones that will contribute to participants having a unique and amazing experiences.
- Can I rent a table and tent?
- We will not have tables and tents for rent this year.
- Can I bring my food truck?
- This is a great idea. Self-contained food trucks are perfect as there will be no access to water or electricity on site.
If you have trouble with the form loading below, follow this link to submit an application.